Our professional services range from concept, through to planning and design and on to implementation and operational stages.
Our services include:
- Structural engineering for residential dwellings, multi-unit dwellings and townhouses, commercial offices, retail, industrial, educational and institutional buildings. Also, swimming pools, shade structures, carports, garages, marine structures and retaining walls
- Certificate of Adequacy, structural integrity certification including re-located buildings, buildings without council approval, shopfront awnings, storm damage, impact damage, jetty pontoons, wall and slab cracking and steel corrosion damage.
- Extensive expertise in the investigation and repair of masonry wall and slab cracking including producing a Scope of Works for underpinning of foundations
- Acoustic engineering – including noise and vibration assessments and acoustic reports
- Flood and mound certification
- Bridge and culvert design
- Stormwater design
- Heritage and restoration work
- Site investigations
- Expert witness and investigation
- Residential, commercial and strata building inspections, generation of scope of works and supervision of remedial works
- Mechanical design of projects, manufacturing processes, jigs and fixtures